Here’s some what I’m looking for right now. Any help is welcome.
Topic 1: Advertising
- Size of the advertising industry, both in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Sums of advertising of various types to which individuals are exposed every day.
- Breakouts and growth rates of advertising sectors. Online and mobile especially.
- Weaknesses and/or declines in advertising sectors.
- Hard numbers on click-through rates on various advertising types, and ratios to impressions. Trends as well.
- Successes and failures of coupons and other forms of promotion.
- Overhead in the production of advertising. (Paper, electricity, server cycles, etc.)
- Size of the whole marketing category, including salaries for marketers.
Topic 2: History
- Need amounts invested, through the dot-com era (1996-2000), in start-ups. Especially interested in break-outs by business models of those funded. Regional break-outs would be good too.
- Success rates of investments. I want more than stock and sale prices for the companies. If possible, I want totaled revenues for those companies, by sector if possible.
There’s more, but that’s enough for now. Thanks.